Monday 16 February 2009

How to look like we hear new sound

Yes thats right! How to act like we hear some new sounds through our cochlear implant. People seem to noticed that whenever I picked up something, I do a little pose, a little sit up and ear twitting, looking out to find where the sound were coming from. I have won a prize for a new nickname. Please welcome our star of the show, Manda the Meerkat!
















"I, thanks everyone who are there for me for whenever I hear new sounds along the process of my cochlear implant journey. I won't be able to make out what it was otherwise i would be posing like this all day, trying to figure out what it was. So thank you for making sure that I don't look too er.... what's the word...... "Odd"?"

Manda the Meerkat is proudly to show that she is not the only one doing a little pose whenever she is hearing some sounds. Please take a look of the other stars of the show. I'm sure you would agree that they were copying her.


Thats all for now, folk! Happy Meerkat Day!!

1 comment:

Giles said...

Having seen both your actions and those of the meerkats, I have to say that the resemblance is quite uncanny!

Still, it's all good progress, and great to see! :)