Tuesday 9 June 2009

Newsletter

Hey Guys and Gals,

While I was in Manchester, trying to decide whether I should go for the cochlear implant, I contacted Steven Gunn through Contact Network. We met up and discussed about how his brand, Advanced Bionic work. Not wanting to take his word for it, he introduced me to the Manchester Cochlear Implant group for BBQ. There were quite handful of people who have 3 different types of cochlear Implant. This help me decide whether I should go for the cochlear implant myself. Later in the year, just when I just had my surgery, they invited me to come along and take some pictures of their Christmas lunch. One of the members contacted me after viewing the pictures that I took for the group, she asked if I would be interested to be part of the Newsletter about myself and my business. I was delighted to be take part and hope this will reach out to people who would be interesting, not only the cochlear implant but the new found service of subtitles that I do in my business.

So here is it.
Written by me and published in Resound Newsletter.

Please click on the image to enlarge. (won't want you to struggle to read!)


If you are in Manchester or NorthWest area and would like to join / meet the other people who have experience with Cochlear Implant please click on this link. You can find the PDF file of all previously newsletters. I hope you will find them useful.

No comments: