Friday 5 December 2008

A little distraction


Hey Guys,
Its have been a week since I came out of the hospital and I thought I better let you know how I was getting on.   Well you know most people always said that if we have the operation, we really should be resting and stay in bed til we recovered, right?

Well, I got news for you.... I got bored of sitting around and watching daytime tv which I haven't seen for a long time and its rubbish. How do people find it entertaining?   My friends were all working. My brother and his little family had to go to Scotland for weekend as he had some wedding video to do.  Me Mam happens to lives in Scotland and would let my brother stay over while she could enjoyed her time getting to know her grandson.

So thats my family away and my friends all disappeared..... I got to the stage that I will not be sitting around doing nothing.  After 4 days since I came back from the hospital I did my best to get as much rest as I needed then I contacted me mam that I will be taking the train to Scotland to stay for few days.    I didn't mind the fact that she would be working while I would stay at her house for few days. At least I have some company.    

Guess who is this little cutie!    

                  
                  

This is Mitizi.  She is so much fun to be with. As soon as I came in, I picked her up, she climbed to my back then rubs her head against mine.  She was happy to see me but never left me alone.
This sort of treatment is perfect for someone who need a little distraction from any pain. Pet do their job to make you smile.

 Mitizi certainly done that for me. :D



1 comment:

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

aww Mitzi is cute! :) I loccve attentive cats hehe :D